The Department of Cultural Affairs’ FamilyPass, a partnership with local libraries throughout New Mexico, provides free admission (up to 6 people) to 15 state museums and historic sites. Passes are available at Public Libraries throughout the state for checkout. Patrons may borrow the pass, which circulates like other library materials, for up to one week.
The FamilyPass may be used at the following locations:
- 7 New Mexico Historic Sites, Statewide
- New Mexico History Museum/Palace of the Governors, Santa Fe
- New Mexico Museum of Art, Santa Fe
- Museum of International Folk Art, Santa Fe
- Museum of Indian Arts and Culture, Santa Fe
- New Mexico Museum of Space History, Alamogordo
- New Mexico Museum of Natural History and Science, Albuquerque
- New Mexico Farm & Ranch Heritage Museum, Las Cruces
- National Hispanic Cultural Center, Albuquerque
How to get and use the FamilyPass
- Passes are available at any of the 120+ public libraries and their branches in New Mexico.
- The FamilyPass will circulate to library cardholders in good standing with the library.
- Each pass will admit up to six people.
- Passes may be used by community groups such as senior centers, after school clubs, summer camps, arts councils, and more!